Integration into the TriM Scope II
The Horizontal 2-Photon Microscope is an upgrade for LaVision BioTec’s TriMScope II utilizing the original TriM Scope II scan optics. Switching between both imaging modalities can be done within seconds. The user only has to push one slider without any re-alignment of the microscope.
Left: LaVision BioTec’s TriM Scope II installed with the Horizontal 2-Photon upgrade. Right: Schematic showing the rod for sample fixation and the objective inside the measurement chamber.
The Horizontal 2-Photon microscope as a stand-alone device
The Horizontal 2-Photon microscope is also available as a stand-alone device. Like the TriM Scope II it is really modular in the combination of laser sources, scanners, and detectors. For excitation, up to two Ti:Sapphire laser beams and one OPO can be combined. Also lasers with a tunable range (700-1300nm) and with a dual beam can be integrated into the system. The Horizontal 2-Photon microscope can be equipped with standard galvanometric and resonant scanners. For detection in backward and forward direction, up to 6 PMTs can be chosen.
- Beam-Optimizer to combine up to two Ti:Sapphire laser beams and one OPO beam
- Scanhead: Two axis galvanometric XY-scanner (2.5 frames/sec @ 512x512 pixel resolution)
- Resonant Scanner (>30 frames/sec @ 512x512 pixel resolution)
- Measurement chamber can be filled with buffer solutions
- Detectors: Standard PMTs, GaAsP PMTs, GaAs PMTs (NIR)